What is Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting ?
@ | Posted 22 Sep. 2017
What are the benefits of Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting and Why should one move to VPS from shared hosting ?
Virtual private server means that you take some portion on rent from the main server as
shown in the above diagram.
- In order to explain it in an easy way we take an example of a bus in which you have
reserved some seats for yourself and those reserved seats is your VPS.
- This kind of server is used for making heavy websites i.e. games, videos, jobs etc.
- Actually VPS will cost you less as compared to the shared hosting in long term.
- The VPS hosting will cost you 20k-80k/year INR.
- The main advantage of VPS hosting is that you can host as many websites as you want
or you can run a very heavy website on it.
- You can cover the cost of hosting in 1 year once you start your work with focus.
- For companies VPS is best.