Deciding Factors while choosing website’s domain name
@ | Posted 22 Sep. 2017
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Domain Name for your business website
- Good short names aren’t available in market i.e. single or double and majority of these names
would be on sale in market.
- Whenever you decide for a Domain name, make a strong combination of 2 to 3 words and those
words must be commonly understandable.
- Sequence of the names must be good.
- In order to find whether any good names are available or not, follow the link below:
- The above website will also suggest you good names other than your typed name.
- Keep changing the combinations and keep searching it for the best domain.
- Single dot domain i.e. www.abc.com, have almost equal importance and worth. It is useful for
the user as well as the search engine SEO.
- Double dot domain i.e. www.abc.co.in or www.abc.co.uk, has average worth. Usually these
kinds of domains are country specific.
- You should give priority to “.com, .net, .info”. Earning should be on these extensions.
- If you are doing a worldwide business than the domain name shouldn’t represent any country.
- If you are unable to find any 2 good words for your domain, and then decide any 2 words you
feel that are relevant to your subject and type them in Google Adwords to get suggestions
regarding them. Choose the best word from them and add it to the 2 words already decided for
the domain to get a new name. Usually the 3rd name you are adding is for uniqueness.
- In order to check any further status of the domain that you are deciding then use the following
- Buy a cheap domain + hosting to start your practice for the rest of SEO course. Words must be
decided on dictionary words.